Health and Safety is one of our core values at the Beer Store. We are taking every precaution to ensure a safe environment for our staff and customers. We are working actively with health authorities and continue to implement new protocols as needed. Some changes we have made in our stores include:
- Our staff have been provided personal protective equipment (PPE) to protect themselves and customers visiting our stores including safety and disposable gloves, plexiglass face shields, and aprons.
- We have installed social distancing floor decals in our stores to ensure customers are always aware to remain 2m/6ft apart.
- We have limited the number of customers allowed into our stores at one time. As we continue to respect the rules of social distancing, stores are actively managing customer traffic.
- Customers are encouraged to wear face coverings over their nose and mouth as an added safety measure.
- Stores have plexiglass shields as an added measure to protect everyone.
How can you help?
- We encourage customers to plan ahead for their visit. Visit our website or app to view products available and come to the store with a list in mind.
- Practice social distancing while in store, maintaining 2m/6ft from other customers and staff.
- While in store, we ask you to only pick up products you plan to purchase.
- To ensure the responsible sale of alcohol and confirm ID, please be prepared to briefly remove your face mask at the request of the cashier.
- Customers that are experiencing cold/flu like symptoms are asked to remain at home. If you don’t feel well:
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- If you must cough, cough into your elbow.
- We continue to accept cash however are encouraging the use of debit or credit cards when possible