Helpful hints on tapping the keg:
- Be careful not to agitate the kegs unnecessarily. If this happens, allow kegs to settle for 1-2 hours before tapping.
- Before you tap the keg, ensure that all beer faucets in the serving location are in the off position.
- Remove the dust cover (identification cap) from the keg. Check that the keg coupler is in the up (off) position.
- Insert the coupler into the valve on top of the keg and turn ¼ turn clockwise.
- To start beer flow, pull out the coupler handle and press downward into the lock (on) position. The keg is now tapped.